Hi, welcome to my blog :) Please get what you're searching for here :) Don't forget leaving your comments :D

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Idol is my Love

| |

I'm sure each of us have own Idol or figure that we're admired..
This is one of my gift to my Idol, TVXQ.. :)

One day ...
"Nara, you'll want to watch the concert Dong Bang Shin Ki no?" Soo Yeon.
"No! For me tickets to a concert is to live for 2 weeks. Understood??! "Nara said.
"Wuah ... you are really miserable so ya ..! Boyband To watch it, you must fast 2 weeks ??!!" Hee Beon grabbed their conversation.
"Soo Yeon, let's go! I do not want to add a sin, just because he is! "Nara Yeon Soo's hand.
But, "Hey, Soo Yeon! I know you're definitely going to watch the concert right? "Hee Beon.
Soo Yeon nod for sure.
"But ... what are you going to refuse my offer, to be served at the concert VIP??!! ??!!" Ha Hee Beon.
"What? Really??!! Whether I can take pictures with them directly?? "Soo Yeon delight.
"Why not, even you can joke with them. That is if you want, come with me and leave Nara "Hee Beon.
 "But .. "Soo Yeon.
"Soo Yeon ..." Nara.
 "But, if you do not, there are many other girls who want to participate .." Hee Beon walked away from Nara and Soo Yeon.
"Hee Beon! I want to! "Soo Yeon Hee ran after Beon.
Hee Beon smiled mockingly at Nara, while Soo Yeon see Nara with a look of sadness and guilt.
 "Maybe I'm destined to be like this." Nara walking and sitting on a park bench. "Enjoy a concert Dong Bang Shin Ki? Actually I also want to be like them, could bersenang2 see their idol in action on stage, but to me ... to help Dad and Mom are segala2nya. I ... must be able to raise money for the operation Mom! "Nara murmured.
Nara mother was sick for a long time, but he is still a passion for working with my father for Nara Nara could continue school. Father and Mother Nara is the maker knows, they opened their business in their home. Nara has 2 sisters, laki2 and women. Laki2nya sister now 5 th grade, while the sister was still in the Garden Kanak2.
"Nara,, is a strong girl. Now he does not have any friends, because he's not a rich man like anak2 who attended this school .., just like me, I'm also not a rich man like the others .. therefore, I could feel what she feels, mocked and despised by others .. I'll try to comfort her .. "Dong Gyu over to Nara…

To be continued…………………………..^^

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

GIVEAWAY

giveaway

Blogroll

Blog Walkers

free counters

Leave Your Coment Buddy :)

Category

Writter. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Quinnan_Bloggy^^
im simple but i love helping people
View my complete profile

follower

Mickey-Time

Search This Blog

 
 

Like Your Magic Pocket | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top