Hi, welcome to my blog :) Please get what you're searching for here :) Don't forget leaving your comments :D

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Idol is My Love (2)

| |


"Hey .. Nara! What are you doing here alone??! "Dong Gyu.
"Dong Gyu? Ah .. nothing!  you? "Nara.
     ".. I want ..Errrr...." Dong Gyu not had time to say it ..
 "Well ... NaRa-Nara, you got a boy everywhere!O my Gosh!  Dong Gyu,, you'd better come with me alone! You'll be happier if you were with me! "Hee Beon.

     
"Heh! Listen,, ... "Nara. Dong Gyu blocking Nara,
 "Come Nara,, do not ignore him! Heh, Miss Hee Beon! Maybe I'm poor, not like you, but I still have feelings and self-esteem more than you! I would not be as easy as it leaves a nice girl like Nara for girls who do not have a heart like you! Remember that, Miss Hee Beon! Nara Let's go! "The hand of Nara.
 "Heh, Nara! This time you can win, but I would still be a winner because you will never be able to meet the desires of your heart to see and meet directly with Dong Bang Shin Ki! "Hee Beon.
  Hee Beon Nara looked briefly and walked away with Dong Gyu.


  T
hen ....
  "Nara, do not think her words were so ..??" Dong Gyu.
"Dong Gyu, you think I was as weak as it? Whatever the problem, I always meet it with calm and never thought about it too seriously! Maybe my body so thin and susceptible to disease like you! HahahaJJJ "Nara laugh.
   "You're this, I'm so mad!" Dong Gyu also laughed.
   Persons speaking in his heart the memory of last words Hee Beon "if you all know, I want to meet directly with Dong Bang Shin Ki! During this time, I can only listen to it through radio songs.., so I do not understand why their fans  always yell every time they see their action .. as stated by Yeon Soo .. "Nara.
   "Hey,, Nara,, your words  deny that??" Dong Gyu.


    "What do you mean??" Nara. "Did not you just say if there is any problem, you never think about it too serious? If now you think your problem is,, that means you deny your words. "Dong Gyu smile.

    "A.. of course I do not think it was ... "Nara nervous.
Dong Gyu said to himself "You are Nara .. In my heart, I'd love to see you happy! But .. what can I do for you? Wait .. I would not have enough money to buy concert tickets tonight? I'll invite persons to watch the concert! But .. I collected the money already since 2 years ago so I could buy my dream guitar .. "Dong Gyu.
“Dong Gyu .. no wonder your body is skinny as you'd often think about your problems,, right? Like now!! "Nara smile.
      “Ah ... are you saying??" Dong Gyu.
     "Uh ... I thought.!!" Nara. They both laughed.
     "Nara ... ....,," Dong Gyu.
     "Yes ...??" Nara.
     "I,, want to talk something .." Dong Gyu.
    "What? Let's talk .. .. "Nara smile.
      "You would not, if tonight we watched the concert together??" Dong Gyu.
     
"Huh? really?? "Nara.
      "Yes, for what I lie to you?? You going??" Dong-gyu. Bright  face of Nara..
 "But ..,, do you know how much ticket prices? In addition, I also had to help my father and my mother made out for tomorrow morning! "Nara sad.
“I know the price, and I'll be waiting until you finish helping your parents .. (Nara,, you're very good girl)" Dong Gyu.


"No Dong Gyu later you'll be tired of waiting for me .. It's better, you keep your money, or ..." Nara.
 ‘’No, because I want to see you happy like other girls ..! I want you also feel happy to see and chat with the your Idol! "Dong Gyu.
 "Dong Gyu ..." Nara.

"Tonight I'm going to your house! So, wait for me yea ..! "Dong Gyu leave Nara are still confused over what was just said Dong Gyu.
"I do not understand what he says!" Nara murmured.
   When home from school .... Nara stop at the place that always was used to excite feelings of sadness, anger, and happiness .. namely at the edge of the lake that is rarely visited by people ... ..
“Huh ... ... ... ...,, today is very tiring for me! Sadly, too annoying! Soo Yeon,, why do you have the heart to do this to me once? We're already friends since childhood, why are so ruined our friendship just because of small things? "Nara murmured, without his conscious had been noticed by someone who had been long standing behind him ...
To be continueeeed...................^^

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

GIVEAWAY

giveaway

Blogroll

Blog Walkers

free counters

Leave Your Coment Buddy :)

Category

Writter. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Quinnan_Bloggy^^
im simple but i love helping people
View my complete profile

follower

Mickey-Time

Search This Blog

 
 

Like Your Magic Pocket | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top